Sunday, January 26, 2014

Snowflake


I was told that snowflakes actually has a shape of it's own. A beautiful, perfect shape like the picture above.

I was walking back home from school and it was snowing. A tiny, gorgeous, perfect looking snowflake gracefully fell on my left palm. Indeed, it looked exactly like the picture above.

I was in awe of God's creation. Like, wow. I always thought snowflakes are some shapes that are made up by people.

These snowflakes couldn't help but made me think of how great God is.

I was and still am amazed by the little details of a snowflake. Such detailed beauty falling from the sky?

He's the creator, designer, artist. Above all, He's God.

What's better, He created you. He created me. He created everyone.

It deeply reminded me about a verse in the book of Matthew.

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they are?" Matthew 6:25

The God who created the snowflakes = the God who created you.

Are you not much beautiful, unique than snowflakes?
Are you not much more valuable than snowflakes?

You are so much more valuable than the birds of the air; you are so much more valuable than the snowflakes because you're the child of the Most High.

"I say, ' You are gods, you are all children of Most High." Psalm 82:6

Let's start the year with reminding ourselves who we are in Christ and conquer the new year together with Him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment